Thursday, October 10, 2013

Without my iPhone

Long story short, I accidentally washed my iPhone in the washing machine. Fail, I know. I have to wait until April to be able to upgrade, until then I'm using a prepaid phone.

Anyways, Lillian is now crawling! Well, kind of, she is sliding everywhere. This little one is strong.
Our baby sitter got a job down the street so now Soua and I are stressed about babysitting.
Work sucks. Super busy, everyone demanding everything, and I can't get to where I want to be next because of the economy!

One bright thing in my life right now is a new found hobby! I am borrowing a friends sewing machine and started crafting. So far I've made 10 pillows and diy-d a coffee table and turned it into an ottoman! I will post photos another day since I'm blogging on this prepaid phone in bed.

Goodnight!  Tomorrow is Friday!

2 comments:

  1. What's going on at work lady? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linds! I'm back! I can't figure out how to view your blogs?

      Delete